Free Dental Clinic November 16 and 17 at Cleveland Convention Center
Medworks, founded by Zac Ponsky in 2009 together with a group of residents of Cleveland looking to help anyone that needs healthcare (dental, vision and general healthcare) and can’t afford it.
For the second time, they are the promoters of this free dental clinic that looks to service more then 2000 patients (adults and children) in need of dental assistance but that does not have insurance or are uninsured.
Convention Center of Cleveland
300 Lakeside Avenue E
The clinic will provide the following services free of charge:
- No appointments will be taken.
- Doors open at 7 am.
- Patients will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Spaces are limited. Plan to arrive early.
- No insurance is needed to get treated
- Minors (under 18) need to be with their legal guardian to receive treatment